Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Time Has Come

I have been "writing" forever and have many encouragers. But I finally started believing them - I have a gift, a unique voice, and something vital to say. So I took the plunge and set up a Blog! I am excited!

Where do I begin? My desire has always been to share lessons learned from my experience as a domestic abuse and spiritual abuse THRIVOR (not survivor but THRIVOR) in order to help others.

It's my time and it's yours, too!

So this will be a place where we exchange ideas, encourage one another, and do our best to be, as Oprah says, Our Best Selves. It's within each and every one of us and God's gift to us simply by being on the planet.

Stay tuned.....

Peace and Blessings -

Alli

1 comment:

  1. Allison, this is inspirational! I am happy that you have created this for yourself and others. Keep up the positivity :)

    ~Halima

    ReplyDelete